Truro's Indoor Markets
Lemon Street Market
Visit the All New Lemon Street Market
The award winning market is home to some of Truro's most exciting & innovative small businesses:
· Lander Gallery & Coffee Shop hosts Cornish art spanning over four centuries.
· Explorers Cafe - Features cuisine from around the world
· Daisy Roots - Cornish grown fair trade & organic flowers
· Lemonheads - Barbers
· Greenhouse - Redesigned & recycled products
· Illustrated Living - Orla Kiely Gifts, Joseph Joseph Kitchen ware
· Hazelphron Herb Farm & Living Food – Local handmade food products
· Baker Tom - Artisan breads & patisseries
For more information please visit our website www.lemonstreetmarket.co.uk
The Pannier Market
Truro’s Pannier Market has been trading on Back Quay now for 30 years and it is the largest independent retail outlet in Truro with over 40 independent traders all under one roof, making the Pannier Market a vibrant and welcoming place to shop or meet friends. The wide variety of businesses provide a friendly service with high quality goods at costs much lower than high street equivalents. You can find some fabulous presents, some of them uniquely handcrafted, at the various gift shops and fresh local produce can be found at The Market Butcher, Deli, Fishmongers and Greengrocer. There is such a selection of stalls, there is bound to be something of interest for all ages and at prices you really can’t afford to miss.
Truro Pannier Market is open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
Step outside the Pannier Market and discover the award winning Tinner’s Court, Truro’s latest shopping arcade and a convenient cut through between the Piazza and Boscawen Street. Take the weight off your feet in Tinner’s Court at Fodder’s Espresso Bar and enjoy a coffee before you explore the new retail outlets opposite, South West Childrens Hospice Charity Shop, Karen’s Cards, Gadget World, Mums n Little Ones and The Treatment Centre.