B&B and Guest Houses
Guest Accommodation is classed as Serviced Accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation is generally one, two or three letting rooms in a private house, where no more than six guests are accommodated.
- Guest House accommodation is generally more commercial than a Bed and Breakfast, accommodates more than six guests and will often offer an evening meal.
- Inn accommodation is provided within a licensed establishment
- Farmhouse accommodation is provided within a working farm.
- Guest Accommodation is a relatively new designator, and encompasses any type of accommodation which meets the standards of Visit Britain or the AA.
- To be classed as a Hotel is particularly difficult. For a property to be given the Hotel designator, they must provide services, facilities and quality which exceed the expectations of the various designators described above. Please be aware that a Hotel will offer more services and facilities and better service than a Bed and Breakfast with the same number of stars.
To improve your search results, we recommend using the search function on the right-hand side. Select B&B / Guest House or Hotel in the “Type” box, and search for your chosen date by using the “Availability” option.